10 EASY PIECES: HOW TO USE KRAMP KRUSHER ELECTROLYTE CHEWZ TO ENHANCE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz are a cutting edge activity supplement created by NDX USA! The feedback on Kramp Krushers is that they are a great product with the flavor and consistency of a popular gummy candy. All it takes is 10 pieces every hour to enhance your athletic performance.
The idea behind Kramp Krushers was to create the best tasting, functional gummy electrolyte for enhancing athletic performance.
How are Kramp Krushers different from any other electrolyte gel product?
• Kramp Krushers contain Turmeric (a natural anti-inflammatory) as natural coloring
• Kramp Krushers contain Glucose syrup and Dextrose (NOT High Fructose Corn Syrup)
• Kramp Krushers contain Potassium Citrate
• Kramp Krushers contain Calcium Lactate (calcium lactate replenishes blood calcium levels and clears lactic acid from working muscles thereby offsetting fatigue)
• Kramp Krushers contain real Sea Salt (310mg per serving)
• Kramp Krushers DO NOT contain any caffeine
• Kramp Krushers are 100% vegetarian
How do I take Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz?
The label instructions for Kramp Krushers say to eat 5 pieces before you begin to hike/bike/run/swim/paddle/etc., and eat the rest later, midway through your event. The packaging makes them easy to carry and without the gooey mess of other popular brands. You can simply carry a pack or two and eat them as needed however, while they do taste like candy, the formula is specific to increasing athletic performance.
So five pieces of Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz was all I need before I swim, bike or run?
Although this is not “label” information, the fact is that in order to get the maximum benefit you need to eat all 10 pieces of Kramp Krushers before you begin training/racing and if your event is 4 hours or longer, consume another 5-10 pieces at the halfway point. The ten piece serving of Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz is based upon the dosages necessary to achieve the benefits of each ingredient in the formula. Plus Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz are easy to use, simply consume one package (10 pieces) about twenty minutes before you begin your event/training.
Kramp Krushers taste just like sour lemon candy. Are you sure they aren’t just gummy candy?
No, Kramp Krushers are not candy. Granted, most people choose their gummy electrolyte products based upon taste and Kramp Krusher Salty Limón flavored electrolyte chews do have an intense salty, sour candy flavor (as the name suggests). Most people love the salty sour citrus taste and compliment the flavoring of the product. But the real accomplishment of making Kramp Krushers wasn’t using a popular candy flavoring, it was blending the unique formula of Dextrose, Calcium Lactate and Sea Salt which help to provide quick energy, replenish electrolytes and accelerate muscle recovery. And Kramp Krushers are not “messy and gross” like most gel products.
Kramp Krushers have 3000 mg of dextrose per 10 piece serving. Dextrose is a high GI (glycemic index), fast absorbing, simple carbohydrate (sugar). Dextrose augments energy stored in the body, which increases stamina in endurance athletes. Dextrose doesn’t cause the “gut rot” or “stomach sloshing” that the fructose in other brands has been known to cause in athletes.
Kramp Krushers have 310 mg of Sea Salt per 10 piece serving to help replace sodium lost during exercise. Athletes need to consider hyponatremia (water intoxication), a condition that is the result of fluid overload wherein sodium levels drop due to sweating and excessive water consumption. Hyponatremia has become increasingly common among endurance athletes.
The problem is that most sports nutrition products don’t contain enough sodium to meet the needs of endurance athletes. Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz are the solution! Athletes who consume Kramp Krushers before training or racing report that they feel and perform better. Most “electrolyte replacement” products is that they contain too much sugar, not enough salt, they taste bad, they stick to your teeth and they are “messy and gross” to use.
Kramp Krushers have 150 mg of Calcium Lactate per 10 piece serving. Studies have shown that a pre-exercise dose of calcium lactate can increase performance during high-intensity exercise by increasing blood bicarbonate levels which buffers acid to maintain the normal levels of acidity (pH) in blood and other fluids in the body. The result is a higher “lactate threshold”, less fatigue and better performance during endurance exercise.
So remember, Kramp Krushers are not candy and they are not another one of those caffeine infused high fructose corn syrup, “messy and gross” gel products marketed to endurance athletes.
Kramp Krusher Electrolyte Chewz are a real sports nutrition supplement with scientifically proven ingredients. For maximum benefit, try eating a full serving (all 10 pieces) prior to the start of your next training session or event.
1. Rasmussen, Christopher J. “Carbohydrate Needs of Athletes.” Nutritional Guidelines for Athletic Performance: The Training Table (2012): 117.
2. Line, Stephanie M., and Michelle A. Cleary. “Hyponatremia in Endurance Athletes.” (2013).
3. Wenner, Megan M., and Nina S. Stachenfeld. “4 Fluid and Electrolyte Requirements for Female Athletes.” Nutrition and the Female Athlete: From Research to Practice (2013): 75.
4. Morris DM, Shafer RS, Fairbrother KR, Woodall MW. Effects of lactate consumption on blood bicarbonate levels and performance during high-intensity exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2011 Aug;21(4):311-7.
5. Peacock, C., Pollock, B., Burns, K., Sanders, G., & Glickman, E. (2012). Improving Cardiovascular Performance and Decreasing Perceived Exertion with Lactate Supplement.